Today is a resting day for me! No lessons, no prac. Didnt really do my work today also.
Wanted to wake up early to go to gym, but I was really so tired that I couldnt get out of bed :( I shall go either tmr or Friday! Went shopping, and Im so glad that I managed to get stuff this time round and Im quite happy with what I got today! :)
Cant wait for the weekends! Im already in the holiday mood. Then again, there are so many things that needs to be done.
I am seriously very worried about this semester. Many things seem to be not going very well, alot of hiccups here and there. And somehow this has affected how motivated I am in doing all the school work when things are getting so tedious. Ahh but anyway, jiayou! Im really hoping that I can maintain my GPA :\ I need to start pulling up my socks again!
Shall go and do my AS homework now!